Who we are
Our website address is: https://josoemag.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This Data Protection Policy governs our processing of all personal data provided to us via our website, https://www.josoemag.co.uk. You are asked to please read it carefully. If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Josoemag Services Limited is registered as data controllers in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal information in order to use the Website. The site collects personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by you.#
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used, and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- to assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you;
- to send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs;
- to enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you;
- to market our full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services);
- to enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to make enrich your personal online experience)
- to send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you;
- to answer your questions and inquiries;
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners;
- to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings;
- to use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy;
- from time to time we may seek your consent to process, use, or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
The personal information that you provide to us (including sensitive personal information) will be held by Josoemag Services Limited and only accessible to the third parties named above. We will retain your details on file if we feel that we may be able to help you further in the future, we will always notify you of this beforehand.
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update, or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service.
Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws. We will retain your details on file if we feel that we may be able to help you further in the future, we will always notify you of this beforehand. At that juncture, if you would prefer for us not to keep your details then you can request to be removed.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
We also collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use this website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users.
We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small data file that is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site. Cookies are used on our website to remember your login to track web traffic on an aggregate basis (i.e. no individuals are identified), to track campaigns, and to keep session information such as your last search. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will likely restrict your use of our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while using this website, please direct them to our inquiries department via email@example.com.