Josoemag Security provides front of house security solution that ensures corporate and office environments, in both the public and private sectors, are fully safe and secure from any kind of loss, damage, or threat.
The front of the house is, without a doubt, the weakest point of entry into or exit from a business or public facility. This is also the most vulnerable and riskiest point for any criminal activity. The security of the front of the house is, therefore, of paramount importance.
Our front of house security officers are responsible for securing the reception area. They are well- trained to make the building easily accessible to both staff and visitors, receive and organise posts, and carry out other relevant security tasks at the request of the client.
We ensure that all of our security personnel undergo adequate training in customer service, communication skills, health and safety, conflict management, and physical response. They are also required to dress smartly at all times in other to portray a corporate look and appearance.
There is no doubt that the image you portray to the outside world starts here. Our front of house security officers’ roles include, but not limited is to, the following:
- Meeting and greeting customers and staff
- Acting as a point of contact for everyone in the building
- Welcoming visitors to the building
- Ensuring people are registered in and out of the building
- Making the building accessible to vetted staff and visitors
- Ensuring intruders are not allowed access to the building
- Providing conflict management and physical intervention
- Providing health and safety procedures
- Carrying out internal patrols, identifying fire hazards or leaks