Our bespoke reception and concierge services guarantee that your visitors, clients, and callers get that warm and friendly welcome that they deserve. We work with you to create a solution that meets your requirements.
We believe that the first impression of a business is in the reception area. Therefore, a welcoming and friendly reception service portrays a pleasant impression to clients and visitors. This makes them feel comfortable and relaxed.
We have in our reception and concierge team highly dedicated and committed professionals, who are happy to meet, greet, look after your guests, and provide exceptional customer care.
We provide reception and concierge services to the following buildings or premises:
- Care Homes
- Corporate offices
- Government offices
- Golf Clubs
- Sheltered Housing
All members of our reception and concierge team are all licensed and DBS-checked as standard. We always strive to provide our clients with unparalleled customer service and satisfaction. Our solution is flexible and we will easily adapt to your needs whenever required to. Our promise to you is to:
- Provide a prompt, polite and warm welcome to all visitors
- Deliver our 5-star guest experience at all times
- Issue visitor passes using agreed processes and procedures
- Handle all incoming telephone calls and inquiries in an efficient and sincere manner
- Be seen as a visible customer-focused professional and come out from behind the desk to greet clients where possible
- Provide concierge services e.g.: booking of taxis on behalf of clients/employees
- Ensure that meeting room bookings/queries or changes are dealt with efficiently
- Provide a consistently professional service at all times
- Anticipate client’s needs/problems before they arise and that their expectations are met and exceeded each day
- Communicate visitor/client arrivals to the relevant person promptly
- Maintain a high-security awareness at all times
- Provide administrative support to the wider office and supervisor if required
- Provide a professional first impression and deliver beyond visitor/guest expectations